FIDI NITRILE BLACK Gloves
This product is a standard-quality protective glove made of 100% synthetic nitrile. It presents excellent tactile sensitivity due to a special fingertip structure as well as a safe grip due to effective micro-textured fingertips.
The gloves protect effectively against oils, liquids, dirt particles, dust etc.
They are antistatic, silicone and powder-free. In addition to this, they do not contain any latex-proteins which might cause allergic reactions and skin irritations.
Fields of Use
- Industrial and crafts sectors
- Cleaning and maintenance sector
- Research and development laboratories
- Chemical industry
- Electronic and computer industry
- Food industry
- Body shops
- Shop floors
- Protection of goods
- Good-quality nitrile protective gloves with a material thickness of 0.10mm and a total length of approx. 24cm (tip of the middle finger to the cuff edge), for single-use only;
- Tear-resistant, quality level certified AQL 1.5
- Latex, silicone and powder-free, antistatic
- Excellent tactile sensitivity due to a special fingertip structure; safe grip and non-slip properties due to effective micro-textured fingertips
- Outstanding wearing comfort, perfect fit, skin-friendly material
- Easy and clean to remove from the convenient dispenser box
Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
Packaging 1 box = 100 pcs.
Weight 1 box = 0,60 kg